Helena Amphitheater, 4151 Helena Rd, Helena, AL 35080
- On I-65 South bound, take exit 242, to County Road 52, Pelham Helena. At the end of the exit ramp, turn right.
- From I-65 North bound, take exit 242, to County Road 52, Pelham Helena. At the end of the exit ramp, turn left.
- Continue until the road dead ends at a stop light (there will be a Home Depot on the right).
- Turn right onto Hwy 31/Cty 52.
- IMMEDIATELY dash over to the left lane, at the stop light (just a few hundred feet down the road) turn left to continue on Cty 52.
- Continue across the multiple rail road tracks, around the twisty curve, and keep going until you hit a dead end (the post office will be on the left).
- At the dead end, turn right.
- In a short distance you'll enter Old Town Helena.
- Look for the Helena Amphitheater sign on the right (Image 1, below).
- Take a left at the sign. It will look like you are going down a hill behind the white building to the right.(Image 2, below)
- Behind the building is a dirt parking lot, with a fence.
- There are two places in the fence you can drive through, one near the dumpster (Image 3) the other at the far end of the parking lot (Image 4).
- Ignore the "no vehicles" signs, we have permission.
- Drive down the right side and you'll see a bunch of vehicles loaded with antennas. That's us.